Ideal for solving internal diameter measurement problems on the shop floor and inspection areas, the system is available in a large measuring range for specific applications.
Mechanical and electronic dial gages as well as linear probes can be used as specified. Ergonomic, self-centering system provides for easy and accurate measurement of internal diameters.
- Triga-Bore heads have a large measuring range and are supplied with fixed anvils eliminating operator error. 24 heads cover .236" - 7.87" (6-200mm range)
- Unique System design allows two handles to accommodate the entire range of 24 heads.
- Extensions available for increased gaging depths
- Repeatability: 0.0001" / 0.002mm
- High degree of accuracy can be achieved without need for special skills
- Customer can use digital or dial indicators, measuring probes, or choose other outputs.
- Ideally suited to simple or integrated measurement applications
- Can be used for special applications such as threads, 'o' ring grooves, spherical forms, etc
- Ergonomically designed handle offers single handed operation
- Accurate calibration and linearity checks can also be made using Flexbar's Calibrated Ring Gages.